MyCrowd Studio is an on-demand crowdtesting platform for websites and mobile apps. Kick tests off in real-time, get results remarkably fast.
MyCrowd Studio Supports the Following Test Types for both websites and mobile apps:
- Functional Testing
- Explorative Testing
- Ad Hoc Testing
- User Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- UX/ UI Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Usability Testing
- Manual Testing
- Website Testing
- Mobile App Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Test Cases run by the crowd
- Regression Testing
Expand your current testing capabilities. Speed up testing, improve device coverage and get to market faster.
Explorative Bug HuntsMyCrowd Studio makes it easy to setup explorative tests for website or mobile apps. Supply instructions, select your target devices, set your budget and launch the test. Whether self-service or fully managed, explorative bug hunts run on MyCrowd Studio can get you results within hours.
- Run tests on website, mobile web and native apps (iOS, Android)
- In-the-wild tests on real devices.
- Get results within hours.
Test Cases run by the crowdPerform Regression testing, compatibility testing or UAT with Test Cases. Easily create natural language Test Cases and let MyCrowd’s community of tester run through them quickly and cost-effectively.
- Write test cases in natural language.
- Fast to setup, easy to maintain.
- Target exact devices or browsers.
Looking for High Quality Software QA Outsourcing Services?
Looking for a more flexible, short-term testing solution?
Only crowdtesting can offer you…
Half and Half
(Bug Hunt + Test Cases)
- 24 hours of exploratory testing
- 10 different devices
- 100 Test cases
(A week’s worth of testing in 3 hours.)
- 40 hours of testing
- 3 hour delivery window
- Exploratory and Test Cases
Over the Weekend
(start Friday, results on Monday)
- Launch a test Friday and have results Monday.
- You pick the devices
- Exploratory and Test Cases
Around the Globe
- The name says it all. Perform foreign language tests in the US or in another country.
(One device or browser deep dive)
- Target top devices/ browsers and perform a deep-dive test, exercising all the paths, features and functions of your software.
(Up to 10 devices)
- Push your app to its limit of compatibility. Use our network of 50k+ devices to ensure your app is locked down.
1. It’s fast.Faster than you ever thought possible. Our testers can scale up and test in parallel. Want an example? With our “Express Test” – we can perform a week’s worth of testing in 3 hours. That means you get results the same day and can get your team of your developers back to developing. Faster testing means getting to market faster.
2. Test in-the-wild.Nothing beats the real thing for finding bugs before your customers do. Our community has a huge variety of devices and browsers and our testers are throughout the US and the world. This means lots of different devices and network conditions.
3. Location matters.Is your user base global? Our community of testers are too. We can target a specific geography as small as a zip code or as broad as a continent. Whether testing domestic of internationally, our global community of testers can provide you will stellar results.